-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, May 16, 2011

How far along: 37 weeks (6 days); blogger has been down everytime I tried to do this.



Total Weight Gain: Around 20 pounds.


How big is baby: 18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 pounds; about the size of a watermelon (according to the bump).

Maternity Clothes: My maternity dresses (from Target) are my most comfortable clothes right now. You can catch me wearing them at least once if not twice a week.


Stretch Marks: None on the belly still although I'm not holding my breath!


Sleep: Non-existent it seems, althogh I'm resting enough to work my normal schedule.


Best moment this week: This is a tough one...


Movement: He's still moving around a good little bit! I can tell he's dropped some though because he's not up in my ribs moving around like he has been the last month or so.


Food Cravings: Ice cream!


Labor Signs: No real labor signs just yet.


Belly button in or out: Still an innie but you can see it's starting to pop out through some of my clothes.


What I miss: I miss being able to get comfortable and sleeping throught the night.


What am I looking forward to: Certainly looking forward to having a baby to hold in my arms instead of toting himaround in my belly.


Milestones: "Your full-term (yay!) baby is gaining about 1/2 ounce a day and getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready. He's also brushing up on skills for the outside world: blinking, sucking, inhaling, exhaling, and gripping (it's getting strong!)." (from thebump.com)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails