-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, May 21, 2011

How far along: 38 weeks (4 days); blogger has been down everytime I tried to do this.


Total Weight Gain: Around 25 pounds.

How big is baby: 18.9-20.9 inches, 6.2-9.2 pounds; about the size of a watermelon (according to the bump).
Maternity Clothes: My maternity dresses (from Target) are my most comfortable clothes right now. You can catch me wearing them at least once if not twice a week.

Stretch Marks: None on the belly still although I'm not holding my breath!

Sleep: Not much here the last couple of weeks.

Best moment this week: Finding out that I've started making some progress. 

Movement: He's still moving around a good little bit! I can tell he's dropped some though because he's not up in my ribs moving around like he has been the last month or so.

Food Cravings: Ice cream!

Labor Signs: According to my Dr, I've made some progress. I'm 2cm dilated and 50% effaced.

Belly button in or out: Still an innie but you can see it's starting to pop out through some of my clothes.

What I miss: I miss being able to get comfortable and sleeping throught the night.

What am I looking forward to: Looking forward to celebrating my one year wedding anniversary this weekend :).

Milestones: "The last bits of vernix caseosa (the white goo keeping baby's skin moist) and lanugo (downy hair) are slowly shedding into your amniotic fluid. Baby's head is about the same circumference as his abdomen, and his head could be covered in an inch or so of hair." (from thebump.com)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails