-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

How far along: 35 weeks.



Total Weight Gain: I'll try to ask/look at my chart at my appointment Friday.


How big is baby: 17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 pounds; about the size of a honeydew.


Maternity Clothes: Still wearing mostly my normal clothes. I've purchased two maternity dresses from Target that are my most comfortable wardrobe pieces that I would live in if I could.


Stretch Marks: If I've made it this long without getting any, hopefully I can make it to the end.


Sleep: I still sleep (on most of the bed) OK with my body pillow. My husband is not complaining one bit about me taking up the majority of the bed with my big belly and all my pillows; he's a trooper!


Best moment this week: I have my 36-wk appointment on Friday...looking forward to what they tell me.


Movement: I don't think he ever stops moving. his favorite place = my ribs! :)


Food Cravings: ICE CREAM. Plain vanilla please & preferably in a waffle cone!

Labor Signs: None that I know of.



Belly button in or out: I'm hoping to keep it as an innie until the end, but it's so close to becoming an outtie, I'm not really keeping my hopes up.


What I miss: Sleep.


What am I looking forward to: Still waiting on the crib & for the hubs to put shelves up in Jackson's closet so I can start putting away all the clothes I've been washing.


Milestones: "From now on, baby's growth is mostly in the plumping up department -- though he won't get much longer, he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. (He's about 15 percent right now and will be about 30 percent by full-term.) His hearing is totally developed (tip: baby responds best to higher pitches), and if he really is a "he," his testes have probably completed their descent." (from thebump.com)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails