-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, April 14, 2011

How far along: 33 weeks.



Total Weight Gain: Same as last week...haven't been keeping track here closer to the end.

How big is baby: 17.2-18.7 inches, 4.2-5.8 pounds; about the size of a honeydew.


Maternity Clothes: Mostly still in regular clothes with the addition of my one pair of maternity pants.


Stretch Marks: If I've made it this long without getting any, hopefully I can make it the other 7 weeks without getting any ::fingers crossed::.


Sleep: I got a body pillow and have had it in the bed with me the last few nights, it seems to be helping with my sleep.


Best moment this week: Jackson was moving around like crazy last night and I started rubbing/tickling on whatever body part he was sticking out and he left it there. Maybe I'm crazy, but it seems to me like he was enjoying the attention.


Movement: All the time & mostly in my ribs.


Food Cravings: Sweet stuff. :( 


Labor Signs: None that I know of.


Belly button in or out: Still an innie but probably not for much longer.


What I miss: This week...sleep.


What am I looking forward to: I'm looking forward to getting my pre-registration at the hospital over with after my Dr's appointment on Friday. 
Milestones: "Things are heating up inside as well: Baby may grow up to a full inch this week alone, and his brain is developing like crazy. Pretty soon, he'll be able to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. Also, his bones are hardening, and he's started to keep his eyes open when he's awake." (from thebump.com)

Hopefully I'll get a picture to add before the end of the week.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails