-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, April 7, 2011

How far along: 32 weeks.



Total Weight Gain: I've lost track with what the Dr. says and I haven't been weighing at home. This=Fail.


How big is baby: 15.2-16.7 inches, 2.5-3.2 lbs.; about the size of a squash.


Maternity Clothes: I can still wear a lot of my regular shirts, but most of my regular pants either just barely fit or don't fit at all anymore.


Stretch Marks: Still haven't seen or felt any for the time being.


Sleep: No better, no worse.


Best moment this week: Having the Dr point out the how Jackson is laying inside my tummy (where his butt, head, & feet are).


Movement: Way too much! He's moving all times of the day for what seems like hours on end.


Food Cravings: I haven't really been having any cravings here the last week or two but I do have more of a sweet tooth now where I didn't want any sweets in the beginning.


Labor Signs: None that I know of.


Belly button in or out: Still an innie but not for too much longer.


What I miss: Lots of things.


What am I looking forward to: The next 8 weeks passing!


Milestones: "Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. (If she's still head-up, don't panic -- there's still time for a flip before birth.)." (from thebump.com) We've known that Jackson is head-down since my 30 week appointment, so yay!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails