-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How far along: 31 weeks.



Total Weight Gain: So far, the Dr says I've gained 10 lbs.


How big is baby: 15.2-16.7 inches; 2.5-3.8 lbs; about the size of an squash.


Maternity Clothes: I've been trying to decide whether to buy a bellaband or not instead of buying more maternity clothes. I'm pretty sure I'm leaning more toward getting a bellaband to convert my regular pants into something I can wear for the other 2.5 months of my pregnancy.


Stretch Marks: Still haven't seen or felt any for the time being.


Sleep: No better, no worse.


Best moment this week: I can't think of anything that has been the best this week (not yet anyway).  


Movement: Jackson likes to kick me in the ribs a whole lot now that he's head down. I don't like it so much but if he's long/tall like his mama & daddy, I understand he needs to stretch his little legs out (this is my theory in dealing with some of his painful stretching kicks anyway).

Food Cravings: Still liking the fresh fruit and about 1/2 times a week I have days where I want anything I can get my hands on that's sweet.

Labor Signs: None that I know of.


Belly button in or out: Still an innie 7 I'm hoping to keep it that way.


What I miss: I miss the ease of movement (especially bending over) I had before Jackson started getting so big.


What am I looking forward to: I'm looking forward to my every 2-week tummy checks, which will quickly turn into every week check-ups. I can't believe we're getting so close to having Jackson here in real life!


Milestones: "Baby's going through major brain and nerve development these days. His irises now react to light, and all five senses are in working order (he won't pick up anything from his nose until after birth, though -- smell is transferred through air, not amniotic fluid.)." (from thebump.com)





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails