-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How far along: 30 weeks.



Total Weight Gain: I'll try to add this one later.


How big is baby: 15.2-16.7 inches; 2.5-3.8 lbs; about the size of an squash.


Maternity Clothes: About the same as last week. Still have the 2 pair of normal pants I can wear but they're tight & I'm still wearing most of m regular shirts. My belly seems to be growing about an inch per week, so I'm sure I'll be out of my regular clothes in the next couple of weeks though.


Stretch Marks: None for the time being.


Sleep: No better, no worse. 


Best moment this week: Finding out that Jackson is now head down! His daddy said, "Well, at least he's going to try and come out the right way!"


Movement: Most of the time. I think (although this is probably not true) the better questions would be no movement. He's back to moving A LOT around bed time.


Food Cravings: Back on the fruit (since my shower) and still on it.


Labor Signs: None that I know of.


Belly button in or out: It continues to be less deep than it was although it's still an innie.


What I miss: I miss my before baby body (with no daily aches/pains).


What am I looking forward to: I'm looking forward to my next few visits. We're so close to having baby Jackson here in real life!


Milestones: "As baby's skin smoothes out, her brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. She's also adding some brawn -- her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger." (from thebump.com)


As usual, I'll try to add a picture later!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails