-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How far along: 27 weeks today.



Total Weight Gain: I finally remembered to weigh and I'm up 3.8 lbs from my start weight.


How big is baby: 13.6-14.8 inches; 1.5-2.2 lbs; about the size of an eggplant. 


Maternity Clothes: Same as before. I'm thinking I'll be out of my 4 pair of normal pants that I've still been wearing in the next week or two though (which kind of makes me sad).


Stretch Marks: Still none yet.


Sleep: Sleep...I miss it. We'll leave it at that for now.


Best moment this week: Nothing new, but watching him move around in my tummy is very neat every time he does it. 


Movement: Lots. He's getting more and more active and I'm jsut waiting for the time that the hubs gets to actually feel him moving instead of just feeling my stomach "vibrate."


Food Cravings: Sweets & milk!! VERY BAD, so I'm trying to be careful with how much sugar I'm taking in.


Labor Signs: Not that I know of.


Belly button in or out: It continues to be less deep than it was although it's still an innie.


What I miss: Being able to sleep on my stomach. Being able to put my socks & shoes on with no trouble.


What am I looking forward to: I can't wait to actually hold our little one instead of feeling him move inside of me all the time. I'm also very excited to get back to RUNNING and not have to do daily tasks around the belly :)


Milestones: "Baby's lungs are going through some major developments these days, which (combined with the opening of previously plugged nostrils) means he's now able to practice inhaling and exhaling. The lack of air in your womb means every "breath" is filled with amniotic fluid, but hey -- it's progress." (from thebump.com)






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails