-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How far along: 26 weeks today.



Total Weight Gain: I'll try to remember to weigh sometime this week and add that later.

How big is baby: Size didn't change much in the last week. He's about 13.6-14.8 inches & 1.5-2.2 lbs; about the size of a eggplant.


Maternity Clothes: I love & wear my maternity sweaters frequently and I've still only wore one pair of my maternity pants since I can still wear my regular ones just fine.


Stretch Marks: Still none yet.


Sleep: This also didn't change much throughout the week. I'm still waking very easily during the night although most mornings I seem to be rested enough to make it through the day! I like little short naps as soon as I get home to help me make it through the rest of the evening.


Best moment this week: Getting to see Jackson move more when I'm laying in bed at night.


Movement: I notice that Jackson moves around a lot at night when I get settled into bed. I always try to eat a snack right before bed just to get him moving a little so I can watch him.


Food Cravings: Cherry Limeades from Sonic!!


Labor Signs: Not that I know of.


Belly button in or out: It continues to be less deep than it was although it's still an innie.


What I miss: I'm notm issing anything particular this week either.


What am I looking forward to: I'm looking forward to getting Jackson's furniture put into his room and seeing what everything looks like all together! I'm also excited to start doing a little more decorating in his bursery.


Weekly Wisdom: I'm not a wisdom giving type person. :)


Milestones: "Baby's soaking up your antibodies, getting her immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and she'll soon be practicing the blink...perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes." (from thebump.com)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails