-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 23

How far along: 23 weeks today.

Total Weight Gain: When I checked on Friday I was back at my weight the day we found out we were pregnant.

How big is baby: 10.5-11.8 in & 12.7-20.8 oz (we know he's at least 14 oz if not bigger by now); about the size of a papaya.

Maternity Clothes: I've started wearing one of my sweaters the last week or so. I still haven't broke out the pants yet, I want to hold out on those as long as I can.

Stretch Marks: Still none just yet.

Sleep: Not to bad. I do sleep better when the hubs is at work and I can toss & turn all over the bed without knocking him out. Other nights I sleep very light and wake very easily, but I still get sleep.


Best moment this week: Getting to see Jackson moving inside. I hate that Jason was at work while it happened, but he got to see him move a little on Sunday afternoon.

Movement: Definitely saw some movement this past week! I was so giddy to see him moving around inside my tummy (Saturday evening). I thought I felt him moving around inside (at least what I think him moving feels like) so I decided to pull my shirt up and watch my belly. I started poking around on it and it wasn't to many pokes after that he was making my tummy protrude in different places. It was the most exciting thing that happened this week!

Food Cravings: No new cravings, but I'm still stuck on fresh fruit and starting to love eating ice cream too.

Labor Signs: Not that I know of.

Belly button in or out: Slowly but surely my innie is becoming more and more flat (I guess that's how you would describe it). It's less deep than it was.

What I miss: I'm not really sure what I miss this week. With the excitement of getting to see him move in my tummy, it just makes me so excited to be pregnant!

What am I looking forward to: I'm looking forward to my appointment next Friday just to see what they say about our little boy!

Weekly Wisdom: Again, I don't really have anything profound to say this week. Lame, I know.

Milestones: "Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!" (from thebump.com)

I'll try to get a good (semi-dressed up) picture for you tonight/tomorrow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic








0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails