-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How far along: 24 weeks today.


Total Weight Gain: Haven't checked at home but I've gained 3 or so lbs since I was there in January.


How big is baby: 10.5-11.8 inches & 12.7-20.8 oz (we know he's at least 14 oz and I'm sure bigger by now); about the size of a papaya.


Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing the one maternity sweater that is SO comfy and 1 pair of my maternity pants when I don't have one of the two pair of regular pants I can still wear clean/ironed. 


Stretch Marks: Still none yet.


Sleep: I wake so easily anymore that when Jason turns over in the bed, I wake up. I thought that would be impossible for me, as much as I love sleep, but I see now that it's not!


Best moment this week: Getting to hear Jackson's heart rate at my 24 week belly check on Friday.


Movement: Jackson moves around a whole lot about 1.5/2 hours after I eat a meal. It's very rare that I don't feel him moving after a meal anymore.


Food Cravings: Popcorn, ice cream sometimes, and Cherry Limeades from Sonic!!


Labor Signs: Not that I know of.


Belly button in or out: Slowly but surely my innie is becoming more and more flat (I guess that's how you would describe it). It continues to be less deep than it was.


What I miss: I miss not feeling Jackson move after meals when he's sleepy or being lazy. 


What am I looking forward to: I'm looking so forward to Jackson arriving so I can hold and snuggle with him!


Weekly Wisdom: I'm not sure how much wisdom this is, but I try to cherish every time I feel him moving inside.


Milestones: "Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, his newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow." (from thebump.com)


24 weeks



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails