-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week 22
How far along: 22 weeks today.



Total Weight Gain: I still haven't weighed myself but I'm sure I'm back to where i started if not over it a little.


How big is baby: 10.5-11.8 in & 12.7-20.8 oz (we know he's at least 14 oz if not bigger by now); about the size of a papaya.


Maternity Clothes: I finally decided to get some maternity clothes to have on had for when I wake up one morning and can't wear my other clothes. I got 2 paid of maternity dress pants, 2 sweaters, and 3 t-shirts (all on sale at JcPenny for $48!!!).


Stretch Marks: Still none just yet.


Sleep: Sleeping hasn't been to rough the past couple of weeks. If I get woke up (by the hubs coming in late or something) it's difficult to get myself back to sleep, but as long as I get in bed at a decent (early) hour, I usually feel well rested.


Best moment this week: Best moment this week has been watching my belly grow (it seems like by the day)! It's a different feeling know that there is a real person growing inside of me.


Movement: I'm thinking yes, but I'll play it safe and just stick with my 'maybe' till I can tell FOR SURE that I feel him moving around inside me!


Food Cravings: No new cravings, but I've been wanting pickles less and less lately. Fruit is still definitely a craving (I eat it at least 1/2 a day) and hearing someone talk about about ice cream makes me want to have some as well.


Labor Signs: Not that I know of.

Belly button in or out: Still in!


What I miss: I'm going to miss wearing my long sleeve t-shirts here before too much longer. I've been wearing all of my more baggy/larger shirts the past few weeks now and they are starting to get very snug in the tummy area.

What am I looking forward to: I look forward to feeling Jackson moving inside of me and also having the hubs be able to feel him moving too!

Weekly Wisdom: Uhm...I'm not good at this weekly wisdom thing.

Milestones: "Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop." (from thebump.com)

Finally a picture where I'm not in my sluchy clothes! The hubs will be HAPPY!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails