-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How far along: 25 weeks today.



Total Weight Gain: I haven't weighed since my Dr apt on Friday, so all I know is that I'm up 3 lbs from last months weight @ the Dr's office.


How big is baby: 13.6-14.8 inches & 1.5-2.2 lbs; about the size of a eggplant.


Maternity Clothes: I've been wearing the one maternity sweater that is SO comfy and 1 pair of my maternity pants when I don't have one of the four pair of regular pants I can still wear clean/ironed.


Stretch Marks: Still none yet.


Sleep: I'm still waking very easily during the night although most morning I seem to be rested enough to make it through the day! I like little short naps as soon as I get home to help me make it through the rest of the evening.


Best moment this week: Passing my glucose test (BARELY) and not having to deal with blood sugar testing for the rest of my pregnancy.


Movement: I notice that Jackson moves around a lot at night when I get settled into bed. I'm sure I notice it more then because I'm still and paying more attention that I do/can during the day at work.


Food Cravings: Cherry Limeades from Sonic!!


Labor Signs: Not that I know of.


Belly button in or out: It continues to be less deep than it was.


What I miss: I don't miss anything particular this week.


What am I looking forward to: I have to keep this the same as last week: I'm looking forward to Jackson arriving so I can hold and snuggle with him!


Weekly Wisdom: I'm not a wisdom giving type person. :)


Milestones: "That oh-so-handy sense of equilibrium is kicking in, and baby's learning to distinguish right side up from upside down." (from thebump.com)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails