-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Week 20!! Woo-hoo, I'm officially half way through the pregnancy now :)

How far along: 20 weeks…HALF WAY!!!

Total Weight Gain: I’ll need to weigh and add this later.

How big is baby: 6.5 in, 10.6 oz; about the size of a cantaloupe this week.

Maternity Clothes: No new clothes yet, but pretty soon I’ll have to start getting some.

Stretch Marks: Nada.

Sleep: This past week hasn’t been too bad in this area. I don’t sleep as sound as I used to, but I have been getting more sleep.

Best moment this week: Best moment this week was thinking that I felt the baby move. I’m not so positive that is what I felt, but I’m going to go with that and keep trying to feel him move more.

Movement: Maybe?! I’m starting to concentrate more on trying to feel him move, so hopefully next week I can post a for sure thing!

Food Cravings: No new cravings other than pickles and fruit! I haven’t had any good fruit in a few days so I’m going to stop this evening and pick some up.

Labor Signs: None.

Belly button in or out: Still in!

What I miss: I miss being able to RUN! I didn’t do it that often before, but I miss getting to go out and just run as much and as long as I wanted whenever I did feel like it.

What am I looking forward to: Our anatomy scan tomorrow. We did already find out that we’re having a precious little boy, but I can’t wait to find out that everything about him is growing/progressing as it should.

Weekly Wisdom: My wisdom for the week…I may have to think on this one; nothing is coming to me at the moment.

Milestones: "Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies respond best to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you'd like your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch." (from thebump.com)

 

I have a picture on my camera to add if I can just remember to add it!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic














0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails