-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Week 19
How far along: 19 weeks today.

Total Weight Gain: I haven't weighed yet this week. I feel as if I've eat plenty to make up an weight I'd lost in the beginning, but we'll see :)

How big is baby: 6.0 in, 8.5 oz; about the size of a mango this week (he's gained almost 2 oz in the last week!).

Maternity Clothes: Same here this week as well. 

Stretch Marks: Nada.

Sleep: This week has NOT been a good week for sleeping. Period.

Best moment this week: The best part of this last week was getting to find out that we're having a sweet baby BOY

Movement: Still haven’t felt any movements yet but I'm sure I will soon enough!

Food Cravings: Yet again, I'm still loving fruit & pickles :)

Labor Signs: None.

Belly button in or out: Still in!

What I miss: I miss sleeping the whole night through. No getting up to pee or not getting deep enough to sleep that the slightest things keep me from going back to sleep. It'll all be worth it in the end :)

What am I looking forward to: I'm really looking forward to feeling little J move inside me and letting Mr. P get to feel him move from outside. 

Weekly Wisdom: Take advantage of the days that you actually have some extra energy! 

Milestones: "Soon, half of the genetic material for your potential future grandchildren will be formed. Pictures of babies at this age show them touching the membrane of the amniotic sac, touching their own faces, reaching for the umbilical cord, pedaling their legs, and sucking their thumbs. Your baby may already have a preference for the left or right hand. In the brain, areas of the nerve cells that serve the senses of touch, taste, smell, sight, and hearing are becoming specialized and are forming more complex connections. Loud sounds as well as any feelings you may have of stress or alarm may be communicated to the baby. The baby responds to these stresses by becoming more active." (www.fitpregnancy.com)

Almost half way :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails