-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Week 18
How far along: 18 weeks today.

Total Weight Gain: Same as last week, still down 2 lbs from my starting weight. 

How big is baby: 5.6 in, 6.7 oz; about the size of a sweet potato this week.

Maternity Clothes: Same here this week as well. 

Stretch Marks: Nada.

Sleep: I have finally started sleeping a little better some nights out of the week; other nights, it's about the same (tossing & turning all night).

Best moment this week: I don't have a best moment, but I do have a worst...our Anatomy Scan for yesterday morning was cancelled since the dr's office wasn't opening till 10 am. Now we have another 2.5 week wait to see the baby. 

Movement: Still haven’t felt any movements yet but I'm sure I will soon enough!

Food Cravings: I’m still kind of stuck on the pickles and I’m still loving fresh fruits! I haven’t noticed any other cravings yet, but I’d be happy to keep those (at least the fruit craving) the entire pregnancy.

Labor Signs: None.

Belly button in or out: Still in!

What I miss: I can't think of anything I miss this week.

What am I looking forward to: I'm not really looking forward to waiting another 2.5 weeks, but our Anatomy Scan was rescheduled for Jan 14. 

Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy the second trimester. I haven't reached the third yet, but I'm thinking this is going to be the best part of pregnancy :)

Milestones: "Baby's become amazingly mobile (compared to you, at least), passing the hours yawning, hiccupping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking, and swallowing. And baby is finally big enough that you'll soon be able to feel her movements." (from thebump.com)

18 Weeks - December 28, 2010


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails