-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Week 17
How far along: 17 weeks today.
Total Weight Gain: When I weighed Sunday morning, I was still 2 lbs below my starting weight.
How big is baby: 5.1 in, 5.9 oz; about the size of an onion this week.
Maternity Clothes: I did break out the other maternity shirt I have, even though it’s still too loose feeling in the belly area.
Stretch Marks: Nada.
Sleep: I have been less able to stay awake as late as you used to (around 10:30/11 pm) for the last week or so. I really try to stay awake, but I just feel so tired that I just go on to bed around 9 or so.
Best moment this week: This week…hmmm. Well, maybe the best part of this week was finishing up with basketball season. I love coaching my girls but I was just so tired this time around that I was very ready for the season to be over so I wouldn’t feel so tired all the time.
Movement: Still haven’t felt any movements yet but I'm sure it will be here soon enough!
Food Cravings: I’m still kind of stuck on the pickles and I’m still loving fresh fruits! I haven’t noticed any other cravings yet, but I’d be happy to keep those (at least the fruit craving) the entire pregnancy.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly button in or out: Still in!
What I miss: I miss being able to stay up late and get things done around the house (ie: LAUNDRY). I’m so behind in laundry right now (well, I did catch myself up last night by folding two loads).
What am I looking forward to: Our anatomy scan (one weeks from yesterday). I can't wait to see our little one again and to know that he/she is growing just as they should. Plus, getting to find out if we're having a sweet baby boy or girl will be the cherry on top of finding out that everything is right on track. Plus, I’m super excited to find out so I can finally buy something for him/her!
Weekly Wisdom: My wisdom for this week is to get exercise. I was able to stay up later when I was in the gym jogging a little with the girls during basketball season. I may have to get the Wii fired back up and play some Wii Sports or use my EA Active program to get some exercise since it’s been so cold outside lately.
Milestones: "Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints." (from thebump.com)


Yes, I took this one in the bathroom at my work :-\ Maybe I'll get
back to taking them in front of the tree again next week!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails