-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Week 16

How far along: 16 weeks today.

Total Weight Gain: As usual, I didn't stop to weigh myself this morning, but I'm guessing I've stayed right around the same as last week.

How big is baby: 4.6 in, 3. 5 oz; about the size of an avocado

Maternity Clothes: Still no change with this one, no maternity clothes except my one long sleeve t-shirt.

Stretch Marks: Nada

Sleep: I think this should say, "Sleep, or lack thereof." There hasn't been much sleeping going on the past week or so. We'll just leave it at that for this week.

Best moment this week: Probably having one of my basketball girls say, "You have to tell me when you find out what you're having," to which I replied, "I won't get to see you when I find out." Easy peasy, "You'll just have to make a special trip to come see me and tell me!" :)

Movement: Still haven't felt any movement yet but I'm sure it will be here soon enough!

Food Cravings: Have I mentioned that I'm a pickle fan right now? Even more so that last week. Also, anytime I see fruits or vegetables I'm all over them! Nothing like some fresh fruits and veggies to fill my belly!

Labor Signs: None.

Belly button in or out: Still in!

What I miss: Other than remember to take that vitamin everyday, my sleep! I miss sleeping! I need to get some precious sleep before the baby comes because I know there won't be much sleeping done after that baby comes.

What am I looking forward to: Our anatomy scan (two weeks from yesterday). I can't wait to see our little one again and to know that he/she is growing just as they should. Plus, getting to find out if we're having a sweet baby boy or girl will be the cherry on top of finding out that everything is right on track.

Weekly Wisdom: I'm not sure, from the lack of sleep I've been getting, that I have a single piece of wisdom in my brain right now.

Milestones: "Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming." (from thebump.com)

Hopefully, I'll get a picture and add it tonight! :)
ETA a stinky picture.

Sorry for the stinky pic this week...I'll do better next week :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails