-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Week 15 to me!



How far along: 15 weeks today!


Total weight gain: I'm still going backwards with weight (down by a little over 5 lbs now), which I will not complain about as long as it's not harming the little one! If he/she would stop making me sick, I'm sure I would stop loosing. :)
 


How big is baby: 4 in and 2.5 oz, about the size of a naval orange


Maternity clothes?: Same as before...


Stretch marks?: No change!


Sleep: "My poor husband! That’s about all I can say about the sleep situation right now. He informed me last night that I kept him for until 2 am tossing & turning in bed :( Bless his heart!" &-- My answer from last week, it's the same this week :P


Best moment this week: It doesn't pertain to my pregnancy, but we did find out this week that my sister (who is 8 weeks & 1 day ahead of me) will be having a sweet little baby BOY :)


Movement: No movement yet.


Food cravings: I haven't really been craving anything, but I will say that every time I see a pickle jar I would almost kill someone to get a pickle! :P I wasn't a pickle eater before, but I can't seem to get enough of them right now.


Labor Signs: No change.


Belly Button in or out: No change; still an innie!


What I miss: I can't list on the Internet what I miss the most this week. I'll have to make a special note of it somewhere else other than here.


What I am looking forward to: My mother-in-law informed me today that we have 20 days until we get to *hopefully* find out what we're having. I know the anatomy scan is about MUCH more than just the gender/sex, but both the hubs & I are very excited to find out if we'll be having a sweet prince/princess!


Weekly Wisdom: My weekly wisdom this week is that it's not very wise to try and play basketball with middle school girls. I'm beginning to feel how my body is changing as the baby is growing and this body isn't the same as it was 3.5 months ago.


Milestones: Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.

My sister (23 wks) and I (15 wks) at a Christmas Party
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails