-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I filled this survey out on Nov. 16, it just didn't make it to blogger! Better late than never!

How far along?: 12 weeks, almost to the second trimester!
Total weight gain: I have not weighed myself since my eleventh week, so I'm not sure where I stand right now.
How big is baby?: 2.1in and about 0.49oz, about the size of a plum.
Maternity clothes?: I'm still in love with my one maternity long sleeve t-shirt! I haven't purchased anymore yet, but I'm sure it won't be too much longer b/c all my shirts are getting tight in the belly area.
Stretch marks?: Not yet!
Sleep: At the end of my 11th week and throughout this week I've felt as thought I'm starting to get a little more energy than I've been having. I hope it's tru what they say about the second trimester bringing with it more energy!
Best moment this week: No particular moment sticks out in my mind for this week.
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: I'm still stuck on fruit! I stopped last night and bought a fruit cup from Wal-Mart and devoured it within a few minutes :P
Gender: Happy and healthy is all I care about, although a girl would be nice!
Labor Signs: None!
Belly Button in or out?: Still a nice innie!
What I miss: I miss being able just to choose something to eat and not really having to worry or think anything about being able to eat it.  
What I am looking forward to: Getting the next dr. appointment over with (it’s a family history appointment) and the next appointment (new OB visit) so we can see the baby again!
Weekly Wisdom: I have no wisdom for this week...
Milestones: As we begin to move into the 2nd trimester, our baby will shift growth and maturation stage and almost all of the baby's systems are formed.



I was lazy and didn't take a picture for week twelve. Don't worry, it wasn't much different than the week 13 picture I took! 
Fun(?) Facts:
I'll update most of these often, but some (like clothing size and what not I'll only update with a change):
- Hips:
- Waist at belly button:
- Breasts:
- Bra Size: 36B
- Pant size: 10
- Shirt size: M/L
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails