-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Today I stepped into my second trimester. Woo-hoo!
How far along: 13 weeks today, finally to the second trimester!
Total weight gain: This week I'm still down negative 2.8 lbs from my starting weight.
How big is baby: 2.9in and about 0.81oz, about the size of a peach.
Maternity clothes?: I'm wearing my maternity shirt today! I still can't believe how comfy it is, but I usually wash & wear it 2/3 times each week.
Stretch marks?: Not yet!
Sleep: I've been having some sinus issues the last couple of weeks and have been taking meds to help with that. I'm pretty sure they are helping me sleep better at night right now, although I do wake several times during the night just when I'm turning over in bed.
Best moment this week: I have my next dr appointment tomorrow. Nothing great, but it's another dr visit down.
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: I'm still stuck on fruit! I may go broke buying fruit to eat for the next 6 months. Gender: Happy and healthy is all I care about, although a girl would be nice!
Labor Signs: None!
Belly Button in or out: Still a nice innie!
What I miss: I miss being able to sleep through the not, solid, and not waking up until the first sound of the alarm clock. 
What I am looking forward to: I can't wait until we get to see the baby at our next ultrasound (which has not been scheduled just yet).
Weekly Wisdom: My weekly wisdom this week is NOT TO OVER EAT! I did this last night and I was miserable for a good while afterward. I have to pay attention to the amount of food I'm eating so I don't ever have to feel this way again!
Milestones: The baby is forming teeth and vocal chords right now; the baby is also approaching more normal proportions with the head only being 1/3 the size of it's body; the baby's intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical chord to the baby's tummy.

13 weeks - it's worth noting this was after dinner tonight!
I REALLY wanted to put up the Christmas tree, so I did :)

Fun(?) Facts:
I'll update most of these often, but some (like clothing size and what not I'll only update with a change):
- Hips:
- Waist at belly button:
- Breasts: 
- Bra Size: 36B
- Pant size: 10
- Shirt size: M/L


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails