-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Week 14!


How far along: 14 weeks today!

Total weight gain: (I’ll have to add this tomorrow if I remember to weight myself in the am)
How big is baby: 3.5 in and 1.5 oz, about the size of a lemon
Maternity clothes?: I purchased another long sleeve t-shirt on Black Friday. I was so excited to wear it that same day but it’s a little too loose in the belly, so it’s anxiously waiting to be worn!
Stretch marks?: No change!
Sleep: My poor husband! That’s about all I can say about the sleep situation right now. He informed me last night that I kept him for until 2 am tossing & turning in bed :( Bless his heart!
Best moment this week: I haven’t really had one just yet although I have begun to experience the wonderful part of pregnancy called nausea once again.
Movement: No movement yet.
Food cravings: With the nausea coming back, I haven’t wanted to eat anything this week. Hopefully this will be a short term thing and I’ll be back to wanting my fruits and salads!
Labor Signs: No change.
Belly Button in or out: No change; still an innie!
What I miss: I miss a lot of things. People keep asking me if I’m thinking about this with the baby or thinking about that with the baby…to be honest, all I can think about is making sure I don’t loose my stomach right now. Maybe once I get past this, I’ll start thinking more about the baby.
What I am looking forward to: We scheduled our Anatomy Scan appointment when I went to the dr last week. I can’t wait for that appointment to get here and hopefully have the baby cooperate so we can know if we’ll be blessed with a lil’ girl or boy!
Weekly Wisdom: It’s never a good idea to go somewhere without a Tylenol with you. I’ve been having headaches daily and although it doesn’t make them go away completely, the Tylenol certainly helps keep my headache in the lower part of a scale from 1-10.
Milestones: Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth (from thebump.com).




I'll update most of these often, but some (like clothing size and what not I'll only update with a change):

- Hips:
- Waist at belly button:
- Breasts:
- Bra Size: 36B
- Pant size: 10
- Shirt size: M/L

 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails