-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello everyone; I'm new here (moving over from my wedding planning blog here)! This is me & my husband during the first moments of our life as one!






























We're twenty-something newlyweds, trying to finish renovating our house and I'm embarking on a journey of taking care of all the new things that come with getting married (such as changing my name on every thing I've ever had part in, working on thank you notes from the wedding, trying to see some leftover wedding things, etc.) and learning to quilt/sew. I'm We're excited to start this new chapter in my our life lives! :P

That's all I have for now, but I'll be back REAL soon to share something very exciting with you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails