-->

Pages

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hey everyone! I have some house news to share with you!

The hubs has been working on the house this week (first time since before the wedding!) and this is the picture he sent me around 9 a.m. this morning

That used to look like this:

So, while I'm happy for the progress that's being made, it kind of made me sad to see that old barn go!

On another note, we had a pretty bad storm come through last week and this is what my husband arrived at our house to see one afternoon:


The two largest trees on our property had fallen (the first one was across the road to begin with, but this was after they had pulled it back into the yard) and the other luckily fell away from the house instead of toward it.

While the hubs has been workig on the house this week, he has almost finished putting in all the doors but I haven't had time to get by there and get pictures of them yet since Bible School has kept me so busy. Hopefully I can update you Friday with some pictures!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails